Pages

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Second round of Z Pack...

Stopped by the Fast Track Medical Clinic.  I was seen at the clinic in Unalakleet and treated for a possible pneumonia..  They didn't have an x ray to make an actual diagnosis.  I was put on a Z Pack and inhaler.  Yesterday was my last dose.  This afternoon I went to the Fast Track Clinic within the Hospital here in Nome.  I was put on another 5 day dose to totally knock it.

We got the dogs off this morning to Northern Air Cargo.  Then we went back to our spot in the dog holding area and raked up all our straw and shoveled dog poop.  All clean and tidy.

Dogs have landed in Anchorage and are secure and safe in the dog truck, awaiting our arrival this evening.  We have a 8:45 flight out, arriving in Anchorage at 10 PM ..will be a late night drive to Willow.

Entertainment of the day was trying to get my cornrows out.  OMG  what a challenge this is turning out to be.   I think that I will google "removing cornrows".  Anyone with any suggestions please send them our way!

3 comments:

  1. Maybe it is time to just start over and get out the razor! Said by someone with very short hair....I never have any problems with tangles in my hair....LOL! - Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...have considered it. It either has to be long or short.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soak in conditioner first and try to get them out in the shower while continuing to condition.

    Amy

    ReplyDelete