Pages

Thursday, March 14, 2013

DOGS STUCK IN UNALAKLEET...JAN IN ACHORAGE

Well, this morning the winds came to Unalakleet.  While we were there, the dogs actually enjoyed basking in the sun.  They were stretched out soaking in all the warmth that they could.  Right before I left on my flight, I checked on the dogs, and my heart was broken, as they were in strong winds and their coats were taken off as they were supposed to be loaded up into their dog boxes and flown back to Anchorage.  Their flight was canceled and mine took me to Anchorage where I am awaiting their arrival. 

I was promised that they would find my return bag and dig out the dog coats and put them back on them.  I am not sure when they will be able to fly to Anchorage.  I am hoping that they will be on a cargo flight out in the morning.  We will see. 

I took pictures of my dogs in Unalakleet and for some reason my camera hasn't worked since Greyling.  Such a disappointment.  Also tried taking pictures of the fierce winds and for some reason same result, no pictures. 

No comments:

Post a Comment