Pages

Thursday, March 21, 2013

FUN FUN...IDITAROW REMOVAL


Well, my Iditarows really worked out well.  Only one braid came ou ton it's own.  While in Nome, we tried removing braids and then I got to thinking that maybe we were making a bigger mess of things trying to do it on our own.  I called a couple of hair salons in Nome and they had never removed cornrows...soo, we stopped and I just pulled back all the hair in a scrunchie and decided that I would call the gal up who put them in when we returned to Willow.  


Sitting for a couple hours at Ebony and Ivory in Wasilla...Wow...so much hair has come out.  I was getting worried that I may be bald at the end of this experience.   I was told that you lose about 200 strands of hair a day and that I had my cornrows in about three weeks, so "Not to worry!"   

End result, back to "Jan" with about 4 inches cut off, a new doo and it is back to the dogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment