Well, it wasn't a "Blue Bird Day", but it was still beautiful out. A bit overcast. I successfully had camera with SD card. Morning temperatures were down to -24, but warmed up a bit for the run.
I just took the dogs out to the turnaround. 4 mile run. We didn't see any other teams out there. Dogs are so happy to be out running.
I ran Turbo and Betty in lead, Ajax and Ursa in swing, Circus in team and Spot and Roan in wheel.

Awesome Jan!!! Your photos will totally rock!! Thanx 4 Sharing
ReplyDeleteThe Padre
GJ,CO
You are Welcome...will be posting pic from the race soon.
ReplyDeleteThe trail looks awesome. Perfect winter wonderland. Everything I have read lately in this neck of the woods say most are about done till next year. Many trails are getting bare. Jeff
ReplyDeleteHi Jeff, The trails are getting quite soft. It is best if we run early in the morning. We just groomed out a turnaround that will get us about a 12 mile run. It is slowly coming to an end...perhaps another week, but I will be heading back to Washington as soon as my sled is found.
ReplyDelete