ONE BITE AT AT TIME....
Got up early this morning and decided to make french toast. I made up a humongous batch so that I would be able to make up french toast packets for on the trail. Probably the most demanding thing in our schedule other than training is getting the drop bags ready for Iditarod. We are tackling that "One Bite at a Time". I decided to make up this batch with bananas in them. Yum !
Then for breakfast I made steel cut oats. Again, I made a large batch. I was able to put together 4 breakfast pouches. Each time I make steel cut oats it comes out very different. Today I added flax, coconut, apples, cranberries, raspberries and blackberries. Looks kind of gross, but it is oh, so good!
Jan, when are your drop bags due to be shipped? Maybe I can schedule a long weekend to come and help with that.
ReplyDeleteAmy
Feb 13th and 14th are the food drop days. Would be AWESOME to have help. There is much to do !
ReplyDelete