Pages

Friday, November 30, 2012

EARLY MORNING WAKE UP BY SPOT

Pic from last year.  Spot(left) and brother Roan
My loveable wheel dogs
This morning at 5:45 Spot started the kennel out with a howlfest.  Spot is the closest dog to the bedroom window (which is open at night to keep the bedroom cool).  I always love hearing the dogs go into a howl.  It is like a symphony...sometimes an elementary symphony with dogs that howl off key.  I can identify many of the individual dogs.  I will say that Spot has one of the most pathetic sounding howls.  He is also know to be a lazy howler...as I will look out the window and while the other dogs come out of their houses and raise their heads up and howl, he lays there and pokes his head out of his house, still on his side and howls.  He is such a sweet dog. 

1 comment: