Pages

Friday, November 9, 2012

FRIDAY

OUT IN THE SWAMP
It was so nice to get some snow.  It softened the trail a bit for the dogs.  I took out a  12 dog team.   I am with Daisy and Magic, two of my leaders.   For a little girl, Magic really works hard.  We went out across the highway, but took a different route.  We decided to pass on one section of the trail that had side hilling.  We figured that with the 4 wheeler we may not have much traction.  With the new snow the trail was really slick. 

After the run I decided to head to town and my first stop was the laundry mat.  I washed our parkas and insulated pants.   Before the snow came, we had been 4 wheeling in the dirt and dust.  Everything was covered in dust.  Also washed our sled bags and harnesses.  Here's hoping that we keep getting snow in small amounts.  

No comments:

Post a Comment