Pages

Sunday, November 25, 2012

OUR THANKSGIVING CELEBRATION...

Well, I decided that I really wanted to cook up a turkey and have friends over, so I called up Ted and Paula and we decided to celebrate Thanksgiving together on Saturday.   I made a run into town and picked up a turkey and all of the trimmings. 

Friday evening I made up my stuffing and put it in the fridge.  Saturday morning I cleaned up the house  and then Bob and I stuffed the turkey and had it ready to put in the oven.  We then hooked up our teams and I ran back in the house at 2:15 and put the turkey in the oven.   I always cook my turkey in an oven bag.  I knew that I had 3 and a half hours to get back to the house.  I made it home by 5:00 and took care of my dogs.   Got in the house at 5:30 and we sat down to a wonderful dinner at 6:15.    Couldn't believe it...it was just like clock-work!   A nice evening with friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment