Pages

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

FOR GRACIE

Floyd and Amber
Hi Gracie,  I will post more pictures of Amber.  Right now Amber has been running with Circus and they are Buddies.  She did not like running with Floyd. 

5 comments:

  1. Gracie and all the kids thank you VERY much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi jan thank you for doing this i love it i am from charry vally and i am gracie was so amazed that you did that THANK YOU!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. MY DAD SAID I WAS FAMOSE!!!!!!!

    then agen THANK YOUUUUUU
    and you are owsome i hope you run the idetorodeor however you spell it.

    - gracie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gracie, You are awesome to...and famous! I will run Iditarod and it is a hard word to spell.
      I am looking forward to visiting your class this spring and sharing pictures of this year's training and Iditarod 2013. Hope that you are reading lots of books !

      Delete