Pages

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

NEW HOUSEDOG

Magic has always been a very shy dog.  In the past I haven't chosen her for my team because of this.   She is a good little leader and this year she is one of my main leaders.   I decided that I am going to start bringing her into the house and travel around with her in my car.  It will be interesting to see the changes, if any in her by this.  

I was quite surprised at how well she did in the house.  She went exploring all over and came out of the bathroom with a sponge and the soap.  I had to chuckle.  She learned real quick if she hung out with Buzz in the kitchen when I cook that they may be a payoff. 

It didn't take her long to figure out that Buzz's mat is comfortable.  She made herself right at home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment