Well, we headed up to Hatcher Pass for another day up there. Another 10 dog team. I upped my mileage by about 6 miles and the dogs did great. Even though it was overcast, it was beautiful. Didn't see any other teams today. Can't figure it out...I am going to have to superglue my fingers...I have cuts and splits. Usually I don't have to do that until way into the season after a few races.
| Petunia is the blonde dog on the left. His partner is Kevin. In Front of wheel is Otter and Chad(Big Mouth) and in wheel is Roan and Spot (eating snow). |
| Roan and Spot...they are really happy dogs. |
We got a total of about seven inches of snow today. Time to check out snowblowers. We have got to stay on top of things this year.
A super glue manicure ... you go girl!
ReplyDeletedoes it come in colors?
ReplyDeleteYea for snowblowers!
ReplyDeleteKathleen