I would like to wish you all a very Happy Thanksgiving. I hope that you are with family and friends having a wonderful meal and reflecting on all that you are blessed and thankful for.
For me I am truly doing what I love doing, but I miss my family and friends dearly. I am looking forward to celebrating and having our turkey dinner this Saturday....and of course, Pumpkin Pie !
Thursday, November 22, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My thoughts this Thanksgiving have been regarding starvation & survival. The pilgrims were thankful for food because the food met their dire physical need for nourishment. Kinda like the food saver :). In our culture there is much more starvation of the soul and spirit. I'm grateful for nourishment of the soul and spirit.
ReplyDeletehi its me gracie from the duvall charry vally groop i love the post you sent i have a twin sister named heather and she loves you i do to happy thanks giving you are kind
ReplyDeleteyour friend,
gracie
Hi Gracie...and hello to Heather. That is neat that you are twins...you will always have each other. Thank you for your nice message. Amber did really well on her training run today. I will post more pictures of her when I can. I hope that you had a nice Thanksgiving. Jan
Delete