Well, if anyone would have asked me what I would be doing the morning after Thanksgiving, I would have answered "having a piece of pumpkin pie for breakfast...before it disappeared. It is quite funny, you wouldn't be alone...there would always be someone else showing up early for a piece of pie. Well, this morning found me with my cup of coffee and putting up broccoli with cheese packs and also mixed berries.
Right now I am parked in front of the Willow Library. My ATT Hotspot is all but worthless. It has been a source of frustration for a few days now. I thought that it was my laptop, so I drove to the library to see if I could get online and check emails, and post on the blog. Connection is great and I was able to post and upload a pic with no problem.
Dogs are already watered and ready to go for a run. When I get back to the kennel, we will hook them up and mix and match some of our old loops and add a few new ones to get the needed mileage.
Yesterday we were unable to start our 4 wheelers because it was so cold. We did end of getting them started, but decided to run today instead. We spent the day cleaning and organizing and then ended the evening with a movie. It has been so nice not trucking dogs for 2 days now. It is amazing how much more we can get done in a day. Trucking really adds so much time to our runs. Before we know it, it is late and we keep getting behind in chores. So, the plan is that we will run our teams locally and get caught up a bit and then head back to Hatcher Pass.
Friday, November 23, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment