Today we ran long and had a great run. On our exit trail from our kennel we ran into two teams and did head on passes. After that we spent the next 6 hours and didn't see anyone on the trail. The views were beautiful and trail was good. We ran through the swamp and then out on the river. We ended our run with our headlamps on.
No moose on the trail, thank goodness and we did not run into any water. There was open water on the river and also on our creek crossing. I left the kennel with Daisy and LaBlanc in lead. After a short time, I switched out LaBlanc for Arnie. Big difference. We then moved smoothly down the trail and LaBlanc did great in swing with Red.
The views were really beautiful. I never get tired of them, as they are ever changing.
Most all the dogs snacked well on the trail and all of the dogs snacked great after the run at the kennel. Happy Dogs!
I will try and post pictures tomorrow. For some reason they will not post.
Monday, January 7, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Jan - just a comment about posting pictures on your blog - I had the same problem posting pictures to my blog - I downloaded Google Chrome and that seemed to do the trick.
ReplyDeleteJodie Matte
Essex, ON Canada
Thanks Jodie...when I will try that. Great to hear from you and again thanks for sponsoring!
DeleteHi Jodie...it worked. Back to being able to post pictures. I guess lots of peeps were having trouble as well. Jan
ReplyDelete