Thursday, January 31, 2013
FOX TAIL FACTORY
Today I was busy sewing fox tails for the dogs...got to protect those males on the trail! I want to thank Carol and Amy for offering to sew. Carol is making some leggings for the dogs and Amy is sewing some bags to put our meat snacks in out on the trail. Amy is also sending snacks for drop bags. Thank you for all of your help ! ! !
Today we were supposed to have a work party, but with the 8 inches of snow that fell overnight, and power being out for 4 hours through the night, we had helpers who had to cancel. Bummer. Linda is able to come tomorrow so the two of us will work and get as much done as we can. We are hoping to get all of our booties bagged up and also our Glove bags done.
I think that we are rescheduling the others for next Wednesday. That day we will spend bagging kibble for the dogs.
This evening Bob set up the chop saw undercover for me and we are hoping to find a bar stool of some sort so that I can sit and cut up meat to my hearts content...I tested it out cutting up 30 salmon. Our ton of meat that we have been expecting has been delayed and delayed and delayed. Kind of a bummer, as our days are ticking right along.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment