Pages

Saturday, January 12, 2013

SATURDAY...WARMING...FLOOD WARNINGS...SNOW AND RAIN

Well, last night we figured out our team lineups.  Got up and watered and light fed the dogs.  Then we took off for our favorite restaurant ..Eagle's Quest.  We met Ted and Paula for breakfast.  Four other friends showed up and we had a wonderful morning visiting with friends, not to mention fabulous food.  I had a waffle with strawberries and whip cream and a side of  bacon.  Yum.

Then it was home and time to hook up our teams.   I took out a 14 dog team...first time for the season for me.  Daisy is in heat and has been for about a week.  Makes for a FUN time.  Some of my male dogs are absolute fruit cakes.  In any event,  I managed to keep the team moving so there were no issues.  We had a great run, but rather wet.







Our creek crossing is getting a bit scary.  It could fall in at any time now.  So...Bob is going to re-route the trail further away from the open lead.

Tonight will be a movie night!  And who knows, maybe we won't powder booties. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment