A BIG thank you to Mrs. Johnson, Kailei, Lydia, Miriam, Jordyn, Jared, Kahlin, Zachary, Thomas, Reese, Jaelynn, Ande, R.J., Samantha, Logan, Samuel, Kayli, Aydin, Adrienne, Wyatt, Kylee, Kiara for all of the letters and pictures!
I think that it is really neat that you are learning about the Iditarod. You all had SO many wonderful questions. I will answer your questions in one letter to the class, as that is the only way that I can find time in my busy training season to answer them. It will take me a few days to get all of your questions answered, but I already have signed post cards for you. So....have Mrs. Johnson watch for it!
Well, I am off for a night run with my dogs. We were on a night run last night and we got back to the kennel at 2 AM. After we took care of the dogs, it was 4 AM and we crawled into bed. It was a great run and we scared a couple of moose off the trail with our bright GEMINI headlights. I am very thankful that they got off the trail and didn't bother us!
Wednesday, January 2, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi its miriam from mrs.Johnson's class .i
ReplyDeletelove that you reach out for your dreams . i am praying that YOU win thw iditarod.you said that you were looking for people to knit boodies and
my grandma loves to knit and sew!!!!!!!!!!!:D
Hi Miriam, Thank you. I hope that you too will follow your dreams. Miriam, I don't want to disappoint you, but I know that I will not win the Iditarod, but It will be a win for me to just to finish the Iditarod. I would love for you to pray for me and my dogs, but pray for health and safety for me and my dogs. My goal is to finish with happy, healthy dogs. I have some Iditarod fans who are sewing for my team. But I think that I have everything covered for now. That is great that your grandma loves to knit and sew. Take care and thanks for your message!
ReplyDelete