Pages

Thursday, January 3, 2013

HOME AND TO BED

Angie's Team
After spending the day in town, chasing errands, banking, dropping off the dog truck for repairs we came home and took another evening run.  Friend, Angie joined us so were were a group of 3 mushers, 34 dogs.  Got in at about 12:45.  The only moose we saw today was one on the side of the road when we drove past.   Dogs did great and snacked and ate well after the run. 

There sure are a lot of moose tracks all over the trails.  I am really glad that they must be taking off when they hear us or see our bright Gemini headlight heading their way.  I have not seen any moose on the trails yet.  OOPS!  Hope I didn't just jinx myself! 






2 comments:

  1. Knock on wood, turn in a circle three times and throw a snowball over your shoulder. That should take care if the jinx. Nice to see Angies team. Remind her to update her blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...sure hope so! I will next time I see her!

    ReplyDelete