RAIN RAIN GO AWAY...COME AGAIN SOME OTHER DAY. NO, JUST PLEASE STOP !
Well, last night we went out and ordered Pizza. The Trading Post actually had pretty good pizza. We decided to buy two large pizzas so that we would have lots of left overs. Then it was movie time. About half way through the movie I fell asleep. Hope to finish it tonight.I am up early and it is still dark out. I don't want to turn on the lights outside and see the snow conditions. It has been raining all night and on the drive to get pizza last night the roads were black ice.
We have been so fortunate to have nice trails here in Willow. Others nearby haven't been so lucky. This rain could really change things. Our friend Philip has been back on a 4 wheeler training. Ugh!
Back to bed and when daylight comes...I will see what we have.
Hi Jan, do you have any prep races coming up?
ReplyDeleteAmy, they were all cancelled....
ReplyDelete