 |
The truck arrives... About 4:30 PM
|
Our meat was offloaded at the intersection of Del M and Malia...just down the road from us. Mike Jonrowe (DeeDee Jonrowe's husband) was there with his CAT front end loader.
 |
| Unloading the meat |
Bob pitched in and help move around the pallets in the truck positioning them for off-loading.
 |
| Many hands make light work... |
I think that the truck was unloaded and our trailer loaded in less than an hour. Now comes the fun...start up that outdoor butcher shop! Lots of meat to cut and bag. In a couple of weeks we will have a second shipment.

|
At home in our driveway !
2000 Pounds
|
Jan, what you have to do for your furry kids is a labor of love. How anyone could take care of all them and work would be close to impossible. Wish I had the fiances to come to Alaska and participate in the iditarod in some way. Has been fun reading all of your updates and an eye opener on how much it must cost to take care of all of these animals. Jeff and the monster mals.
ReplyDeleteJeff, that is why I appreciate my sponsors soooo very much. I could never do this without them. I wish that you could come to Alaska and experience the Iditarod. I know you would love it. Great to know that you are reading the blog!
Delete