Well, the other day before my run, as I was booting dogs, I looked at Spot and he kind of had a strange look on his face and he was standing awfully close to me and just not moving. I turned my head and checked him out and there he was, peeing on my leg and not just a little, I was really covered. Thank you Spot.
After the run I hung my red Cabelas suit in the back room. First thing in the morning I was heading to the laundry mat to wash the suit out. I didn't want to have every male dog in the kennel deciding that he was going to pee on my leg too.
I took advantage of being in Wasilla and ran a few errands and then it was back to the kennel. We ran a team in the afternoon and it was a great run.
Sunday, January 6, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ha ha ha, and you taught, you owned the dogs. It looks like Spot has marked you as belonging to him.
ReplyDeleteA great dog to belong to !
ReplyDelete