Pages

Sunday, February 5, 2012

IDITAROD DROP BAG ANGELS

I would like to thank so much our Iditarod Drop Bag Angels....

Linda and Larry Cline from Giggle wood who have opened their house for us and we have two mushers' "stuff" being stored there. They have created freezer space for our personal food.

We have had two work parties so far and the following people have helped out.

Pastor, Cheryl Newsome
Bill Miller
Buddy Giddens
Ben Tosto
Casey Davis
Linda Cline

2nd session (2-3-12)

Pastor Cheryl
Buddy Giddens
Ken and Sandy Eggleston
Jaydeen Kekona (powdered booties on 2-2 and 2-3)
Linda Cline

Back home in Washington state our Angels are Cecile Hoovler, Frances Underwood and Cheryl Packard. The three got together and sewed leggings for the dogs. Cecile has been searching items for us on the web and ordering and shipping them for us.

Paula English has been powdering and bundling booties for us as well.

A BIG Thank you from the bottom of our hearts ! ! ! ! !

3 comments:

  1. You have quite a team ... hope to meet some when I visit, Debi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jan,
    One of my students has made leggings for the dogs. I'd like to be able to send to you. Hope we can connect soon.
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debi, you will get the chance ! Can't wait til you arrive and I can share this adventure with you.

    Nancy, Please send to PO Box 1016 Willow AK 99688. That was so very thoughtful of your student. I would love to take them with me on Iditarod. Jan

    ReplyDelete