Tuesday, February 19, 2013
IDITARIDER
Just wondering if my Iditarider is following my blog. I would love to know who you are. My curiosity is really getting the best of me. Please feel free to contact me if you would like. I am looking forward to the Ceremonial Start and having you share my sled. Hope it is an experience of a lifetime for you. Wondering if you have ever been to a Ceremonial Start or Re-Start for that matter. Wondering if you have ever ridden in a sled. In any event, I look forward to meeting you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Jan - I wish it was me! I would love to be an Iditarider! Maybe next year....instead looking forward to helping handle for you and your wonderful dogs and get you out of the starting shute safely and on your way to Nome. See you next week! Julie
ReplyDeleteHi Julie! Looking forward to meeting you and having you a part of the team! Safe travels! Iknow that you will have a blast!
ReplyDeleteJan, I wish I'd thought of trying for the honored position! :-) As it is, where would be a great place for me to watch the ceremonial start. I'm leaving Saturday evening so that I would be able to see the start in Anchorage.
ReplyDeleteNancy, it would have been a kick if you were my Iditarider...the kids would have gone nuts. What do they think of your being up here for the start?
ReplyDelete