Pages

Thursday, February 21, 2013

GO PRO CAMERA

If there is anyone out there who is a techie...and has time to research the Go Pro Camera that is mounted on a head strap.  I am looking for the best bang for your buck and the smallest light weight.  Price is a biggie.  I would just love to catch some of the daylight runs on Iditarod.  I have no idea the temps this year, but last year it was so cold -30's to -50 degrees) and I really didn't take many pictures on the trail.  You just don't want to take your hands out of your gloves.   I most likely don't need all the bells and whistles...but would like to know the options.  Thanks !  

3 comments:

  1. Reviews say it has short battery life (11 hr) but otherwise good choice

    ReplyDelete
  2. What kind of phone do you have? There is an App on the iPhone where you can set the app to take a photo say every 3mins, or 3 seconds! You could hang the phone around your neck, you can buy the neck hanger from eBay, and never have to take your hand out of your pocket, apart from when you first instruct the photos to begin. A free option if you have an iPhone....

    ReplyDelete
  3. You could ask Aliy Zirkle what she uses to take videos.....she always has several great clips but I think it is a hand-held camera which may not suit you. Just a thought....

    ReplyDelete