Pages

Monday, February 11, 2013

MOOSE ROAST AND TWO MOVIES

Last night for dinner we had a moose roast that had slowed cooked all day.  YUMMMMM!   While we bagged kibble we watched a movie.   We figured out our plan for getting our drop bags done.  I have a 7:30 Physical Therapy appointment in town and I will haul 600 pounds of meat to drop off at Mat Valley Meats.

Bob and Mary will each take out two teams and run short.  Most likely I will head back to Wasilla to deliver another load of cut up meat to Mat Valley and put into the freezer connex...will be bagged Tuesday. 

2 comments:

  1. Jan, looking forward to my Anchorage trip! It's getting closer. Especially eager for the mushers banquet - what's the style of dress for this affair? :-) Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are some who really dress up...most are casual. I will wear black jeans and a Norwegian sweater. We are looking forward to seeing you!

    ReplyDelete