Pages

Friday, December 28, 2012

HARRY & DAVID

 
While at the post office this morning we received this package...from Harry & David.  Their saying is "Happiness Delivered"   Well, I knew that it was most likely fruit and I knew that it would be a real treat for us here in Willow, Alaska.   I didn't have time to open that package as we were expecting a group for a kennel visit and Dog Sled Rides.  So, the package was set aside. 

 
This evening I opened the package and you can see that we already enjoyed one of the Royal Riviera Pears.  They are so very delicious !   Thank you Rick and Trish!   Today was such a nice day to follow yesterday.  What a relief! 

I will blog tomorrow about our Kennel Visit and Dog Sled Rides.  I had a wonderful time sharing my passion with some great people.  We had orchestrated our own head on pass out in our turn around...but the bonus was that we had an unexpected head on pass with Dee Dee on our trail out from the kennel.  Then we had another head on pass with Jamie out in the swamp with our second rider.  Will post a followup when we receive pictures from our visitors. 

1 comment:

  1. Harry and David's fruit boxes are so delicious. I am sure that it is a real treat for you living in Alaska.

    ReplyDelete