Pages

Saturday, December 8, 2012

COULDN'T SLEEP...WOKE UP AT 3:30

Well, I couldn't sleep and woke up at 3:30 am.  Went out and sat in front of the stove and thought that I would get caught up on some paperwork.   I decided that I would update my website bio...which is over a year old.  So, I cruised back through my blog to get some dates...I soon found myself back to the start of last year's Iditarod, reading every entry and comment.

...Reliving the experience and bringing it all back to life.  I was so touched to read all of the comments from so many who were following my journey.  While on the trail and updating my blog, I never had access to my blog.  It wasn't until I was back in Willow that I learned of the out pouring of love, support, and prayers.

This Iditarod 2013 will be a whole new experience for me.  It is already presenting with a new set of challenges.   With most everything in life, each experience is so different.  I know that Iditarod 2013 will be every bit as (or more) challenging than Iditarod 2012 was.  

PS...I didn't get my bio updated...sigh. 

PPS...8:30 AM AND IT IS ZERO DEGREES!   Shirt sleeve weather!





No comments:

Post a Comment