
After our run, we were working at getting ready for our race on Friday. We will both be running the Don Bower's Memorial Race...300 miles. This evening I prepared our food drops and tomorrow we will cut up our meat and bag the dog kibble. Still have a few things to get at the store so morning will come early. In the afternoon we will have our vet checks and then in the evening we have the musher's meeting.
http://www.donbowersmemorialrace.org/index.php/Bowers/Bowers
Jan, be safe and have fun. Has to be exciting knowing how close you are to the main event. Jeff
ReplyDeleteThanks Jeff. The BIG one is right around the corner.
DeleteMay each moment of sleep be multiplied. Debi
ReplyDeleteThanks Deb...lol, well there was no multiplication there...I got only a few hours sleep on the whole race. But that is quite typical.
DeleteHope you and Bob enjoy the race. Gail
ReplyDeleteGail, it was a fabulous experience for the both of us. Glad we did it...I had no choice as I needed it as a qualifier. Whew !
DeleteJan, the Fourth Graders are excited to read your blog! We've started by learning about the Iditarod, but it's interesting for them to see you participating in other races before the BIG one!
ReplyDeleteOops... wanted to wish you luck in your race!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much ! A fabulous experience !
Delete