Pages

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

TUESDAY...NEW TRAILS !

This morning I mailed off fleece and a pattern to Cecile. She is having a sewing party with Frannie and Cheryle and they will be sewing leggings for the dogs.

Today we got in a much longer run with the dogs. It was snowing and the dogs were breaking trail most of the run. I thought that I had packed a sandwich, but I left it in my bag back at the kennel...bummer. We went from lake to lake to lake. We snacked the dogs on the trail and headed back to the kennel. I enjoyed the new trails and I am sure that the dogs did too.

This evening was a sewing day. I finished up sewing the wristies that I had cut out. Now I just have to cut out the remaining pieces from the fabric that is left. I am trying to get something done each night for Iditarod drops.

No comments:

Post a Comment