Well, today we loaded up the dogs and trucked on out of Willow. We left the -34 degrees and headed for the tropics...ok...still below zero but so much more enjoyable. We actually got in a longer run. Yea !
If was fun running new trails. Beautiful clear day. I actually took out my camera to take pictures...took about 5 or 6 before I realized that my SD card was in my laptop and not in my camera...bummer.
It has been a while since I have taken any pics....as at -34 it is just too cold to take out the bare hand from a nice warm mitt. I will try and remember to put the card in my camera tomorrow. We will truck back to the tropics again and I hope to have some pics of the dogs and scenery.
A long but wonderful day.
Friday, January 20, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment