Pages

Sunday, January 15, 2012

SUNDAY

Well, we were up early to start the generator and plug in the Subaru so that we could make it to church. Church cancels when the temperature is -30 or below...hmmm...it was - 20 something at Cazwell Lakes, but -34 here this morning...church was on and we did our dog chores and had a quick breakfast. The Subaru wasn't very happy at the thought of starting up this morning, but nevertheless, it started and soon we were on our way.

We ended up staying quite a while afterwards and enjoyed the fellowship. We had made the decision to not run the dogs today because of the temperatures.

Pastor Cheryl sewed thirty neck warmers for us. They are blessed and anointed. I love it ! More fleece was left for her to sew fleece booties, a few more neck warmers and dog leggings.

This evening I went Ted and Paula's and Paula and I powdered booties. We got nearly 1000 booties powdered. Bob stayed at the homestead, held down the fort, chopped dog meat, fed dogs and worked on food drops for Iditarod(packaged up some of our "top secret items" and I am sworn to not divulge it...ha ha ha). All in all a very productive day.

No comments:

Post a Comment