Pages

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Tropical Weather...

Our temperatures have risen to - 5. The dogs are curled up in the snow, just watching the kennel life go by. This morning as usual, I was out early watering.

When I come out to the kennel with the buckets, the dogs are all excited and watch my every move. Each day I change my watering pattern, one day starting at the back of the kennel, the next starting at the front, and the third starting with the side kennel.

Each dog is so different and some really stand out. There are the ones who wait patiently, while those who bark trying to get your attention in hopes that you will start with them. Newman just races around and around until you get there and Jimmy...or should I call him "dancing Jimmy" He gets so excited when it is watering or feeding time. He just dances all over. He loves his food!

No comments:

Post a Comment