
We woke up to a foot of new snow. Early morning phone call was Pastor
Cheryle telling us that service was postponed til 7PM. This is actually our second real snow fall. Yesterday it snowed about 4 - 5 inches. This morning when it was time to water, I had to do some major excavating...searching for 20 dog bowls. When I searched
Tok's run and couldn't find his bowl, I checked out his neighbors and when seeing that good
ol Max was next to his run, I knew that my next step was to further excavate Max's run....low and behold, bowl number 2.
Dogs are all watered and the mushers have eaten breakfast. Now it is time to tackle the yard and stow stuff for winter now that the snow has arrived and seems here to stay. Guess we got caught a bit off guard. We were not expecting the snow fall last night.
I love the change in scenery when the snow falls. It is so beautiful. We will be storing the 4 wheelers for winter and will now begin training on sleds.
No comments:
Post a Comment