Pages

Sunday, November 20, 2011

SUNDAY MORNING

Getting to church on time Sunday mornings takes a bit of planning. We had to get up by 7:45 so that we could start the generator and plug in the Subaru. As with every morning, the dogs need to be watered. I skipped cleaning the lot so that I could bake biscuits to go with the chicken chili that I made last night. I also make a light breakfast for the road. Then we have about a 30 - 40 minute drive to get to church. Afterwards we gather around the kitchen table and share a light meal...usually soup.

During the service, we were enticed by the smell of simmering chicken chili...yum. Great sermon Pastor Cheryl. We had a nice visit and now are heading home. We will hook up a team and run the same trails as we did yesterday. Our temps are around -15 degrees.

I will dress warmer than I did on yesterday's run and I will also put toe warmers in my boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment