Pages

Friday, November 11, 2011

Spontaneous can be wonderful...

Well, today was a day for errands...I had quite a list. First stop Underdog Feeds. Picked up bags of dog food and chicken skins. Then went to Freddies for some plastic drawers (for organizing two mushers). Then on to Wall Mart to get a file cabinet. Carr's for some groceries and Internet that isn't frustrating. Internet that actually has some speed to it.

Then I managed to detour (This is where spontaneous came in.) to a hair salon and got my hair cut. (trying to get my hair a bit more manageable...had to laugh as she commented about the tangles...) Then another detour to the nail salon. A pedicure...so wonderful. Fabulous foot and leg massage. I felt like I died and went to Heaven. Wish they had a Massage Envy in Wasilla ! Nope, not in Anchorage either : (

Well, I guess the lumber yard will have to wait until another trip into town...

The drive home was a slow one. It was snowing and blowing hard. We had about 3 inches when I got home.

No comments:

Post a Comment