We are experiencing very high winds. Dogs will get a break today and we will spend the day clearing downed trees. The snow is all blown off the trees and they dance like they are haunted. Running the trails like this is like running a gauntlet...and often there will be surprises on your return run to the kennel...trees across the trail.
We are hoping to get the propane refrigerator installed today. That will be awesome !
Wednesday, November 16, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Must be where we got our high winds last nite. Around ten in the evening the wind got very heavy and lasted for a lot of the evening hours. Your pictures are awesome. I think I can do without the cold you are experiencing. We cry about 30 degree weather around here. Jeff
ReplyDeleteThanks Jeff, It is always nice to hear from you. I wish that I could take more pics...sometimes it is just too cold to take the camera out and also hard to take pics on the run. Take care ! Jan
ReplyDelete