It feels sooo good to have drop bags done ! What a job !
Well, now it is time to get caught up on everything that took a back seat. I did withdraw from the Willow Tug 300. After listening to the race marshal go over the trail report and trail markings, I made a decision that was probably good under the circumstances, but a tough one. I didn't want to go on a race that was 300 miles, possibly ill marked (I asked the race marshal directly if it was marked as well as last year and he replied "No") and one in which the trail had overflow waist high. I also would have been running it starting with very little sleep.
So today, I will concentrate on picking up the many pieces, and getting back to an organized state.
I need to get to Buddy's and put his garage back together. It was so incredibly nice to have had the use of a large heated garage to work on drops. Thank you so much Buddy ! ! !
Friday, February 4, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment