We woke up to more snow. We just had the driveway plowed yesterday and had it plowed again today... joy for joy. After digging out the generator and the path to it, we watered the dogs and then headed for Wasilla.
It was a day for stopping by the Iditarod headquarters to drop off paperwork, going to the post office to mail a few packages. Then we tackled our shopping list of necessary Items for our Iditarod drop bags. I stopped by the chiropractor for an adjustment and Bob got a hair cut.
Then we went to the nail salon and had pedicures. Bob had his first pedicure and I think that he is hooked ! He left with the same reaction that my dad and brother had when they had their first pedicure. He loved it. We went bold and left with matching "Holiday Toes" red and green and with glitter !
It was a day for stopping by the Iditarod headquarters to drop off paperwork, going to the post office to mail a few packages. Then we tackled our shopping list of necessary Items for our Iditarod drop bags. I stopped by the chiropractor for an adjustment and Bob got a hair cut.Then we went to the nail salon and had pedicures. Bob had his first pedicure and I think that he is hooked ! He left with the same reaction that my dad and brother had when they had their first pedicure. He loved it. We went bold and left with matching "Holiday Toes" red and green and with glitter !

Hi Jan,
ReplyDeleteI work for Blue Flame Heating, and ever since we worked with you back in September, I have been following your journey on your blog. I just want to say you are an inspiration, and it has been such a pleasure to share your story! Keep it up! We'll be rooting for you in Mountlake Terrace :)
Natasha
Hi Natasha, thanks for your message and your kind words. It is great to share this experience with everyone back home.
ReplyDelete