Well, we did the usual and then hit the trail. It was a great day as we ran some new trails for me and we got in a nice longer run. Dogs did well and I led the way home....amazing...we made it ! Lol Only a couple of uncertainties and a quick look back behind me for a hand signal to confirm where I was leading.
I had Tok and Pepe in lead and ran a 10 dog team. Hands and feet were cold and overall...mildly cold. Tomorrow I will wear the snow suit. I like warm.
This evening Linda from church called. We are having a get together at her house on Friday and there will be friends there to sew, powder booties, measure psyllium and package, prepare meals and seal them. It will be so much fun to hang out with wonderful people and work together. It will also be neat to see so much accomplished in one day !
This evening I made chicken dinners, and steel cut oatmeal breakfasts for the trail. I also sealed up some snacks.
I will sleep well tonight. It is snowing....hopefully not too much overnight.
Tuesday, December 27, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment