Pages

Friday, October 28, 2011

FRIDAY MORNING




Denali "The Great One"


Woke up this morning and it was 10 degrees out. Brrr...As soon as we started up the generator, my kennel came alive, with all the dogs out of their houses. They are now conditioned and know that they will be watered shortly after the generator comes on in the morning.

Another dog team went by and all our dogs got excited. I have no idea who it was. Often times late at night the dogs will go nuts and we will look out the window and see the light of a 4 wheeler driving by on the trail alongside our kennel.

We are going to hook up a team and head to the other side of the highway, but this time we will take a different trail. I am also going to add another section of tow line and add two dogs to the run today.

Sultana (Mt. Foraker) "Denali's Wife"


The two pictures posted were taken on our training run today. We are blessed with incredible beauty. I will have to make a point of taking my camera with me everywhere. I miss so many beautiful photo opportunities.

No comments:

Post a Comment