The near finished dog houses !
The cutting assembly line....We finally got all of the dog houses built and my 21 houses are all painted green. Thank you Bob ! Most of all the dogs are sleeping in their new houses. There are a few die hards that are still sleeping on the ground. During the day, you will find most of the dogs laying on top of their houses. McGrath promptly chewed up her 2x4 framed entry. So far she is the only dog house destroyer. Amber was the first dog in her house. First thing that most of the males did was either pee on the corner or right in the door. That's it for "Dog House Trivia".
Hey Jan, the dog houses look great. Lucky furry kids. We have had very wet weather for the last couple of weeks. More rain then normal.Weather forecast is for a drying pattern for the next 7 days or so. I am glad to here that as it was getting to the point where I would have to start digging my dahlias. I have 250 dahlias to dig and I am not ready for all that work. The break in the weather might give the tubers a little more time to increase in size. You are sure experiencing winter temperatures already. Will keep an eye on your site to see how things are going. I thought my food bill was bad till I saw the amount of food you have to buy to keep these guys fed. Have a great week. Jeff
ReplyDeleteJeff, it was great hearing from you ! Thank you for the feedback on the dog houses...I also think they look great. I was glad that I was able to paint them. I am sure that digging up 250 dahlias is a lot of work. They sure are beautiful. I enjoyed seeing your tour on facebook. My next big expense is going to be ordering 3000 booties tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteJan