FRENCH TOAST
I cooked up two loaves of bread into French toast. The end result is that they are foodsaver sealed into individual meal pouches complete with butter and syrup...ready to eat. On the trail I melt snow in a cooker to get about 3 gallons of water (that is a lot of snow). I will toss in our food pouches and bring the water to a near boil. We remove our pouches and then use the water to prepare a meal for the dogs.
JAN'S WITH PEANUT BUTTER
RICKY'S FRENCH TOAST SANDWICHES
PACKAGED AND READY TO FREEZE
Ricky...the master of the Foodsaver machine. All his experience putting up his elk and deer has really paid off. Ricky has been cooking Enchiladas, burritos, and is planning on making his elk lasagna. We will eat very well on the trail. He also brought out a huge supply of homemade elk and deer jerky.
No comments:
Post a Comment