Pages

Friday, December 20, 2013

A BIG Welcome to The CV Kids!

A BIG Welcome to Carter, Nikoli, Moses, Samuel, Connor, Nicky, Sullivan, Michael, and Joe.   I hope that you have lots of fun learning about the Iditarod.  I am looking forward to visiting you guys this Spring and hearing about all of the books that you are reading !   It is nice to know that you are following the blog.  Tell Mrs. E that I say "HI".

Fun Question:   Who has the same name as one of the Iditarod checkpoints?   (It is spelled differently though.)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jan! Thank you for your fun question. We are back from break, pulled out the map and the answer to your question is......NIKOLI !!!

    Thank you for your question. Keep them coming as you have time. Good luck with your racing and training. Stay healthy!

    Happy Trails!
    Nikoli, Joey, Michael, Samuel, Connor, Nicky, Moses, Sullivan, Carter and Mrs. E.

    ReplyDelete