Woke up this morning to 9 degrees. After spending 3 hours on the phone this morning attempting to take care of Medicare billing issues for my Dad, I finally was able to head out the door to Wasilla. Time to stock up on food for the freezer. As our runs get longer and longer, my available time will get less and less. Before I new it, it was time to head back to Willow...I had gotten a lot done, but still had a few things left on the list. They are now added to a future "To Do List".
Efficiency will be the key at home and on the race. Organization and routines need to be in place. After arriving back home, I organized our chest freezer. Made order out of chaos. It is nice to know just what is in that freezer and now the new stuff is in the bottom of the freezer and the older foods are near the top, to be used before we dig into our new stores.
I spent a few hours dividing up large packages of meat into smaller portion sizes. The same was done to the large bags of shredded cheese. Everything is easy to get to and easy to use. It is nice to be able to lift the lid and know where everything is and have easy access to whatever we need. Martha Stewart...eat your heart out. This is one organized freezer!
10:30 pm and it is -6 degrees. We are planning a longer run tomorrow, with an earlier start time. It will be a toe and hand warmer kind of day.
PS Notice that I said "attempted" to get issues resolved for my dad.
Wednesday, December 11, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment