Pages

Saturday, December 14, 2013

OH WHERE, OH WHERE ARE THE DOG BOWLS?

Room Service, Please
 Woke up this morning to a winter wonderland.  We got nearly a foot of snow.  It was really fluffy and light.  I had fun this morning watering the dogs.  Had to play hide and seek with the dog bowls.  Found all of them.
Amber greeting me and excited about the new fallen snow.  After I watered the dogs, I went digging for buried treasures.  Then I took the snowblower out and cleared the driveway and the center of my dog lot.  I want to keep that area clear so that I can drive the truck between my two lots for when I want to truck dogs.

Mary came over today and we got all the dogs out again.   We had a fabulous run.  26 miles and nice conditions.  Only saw one other team out there today.   It was nice having a softer trail and I am sure that the dogs enjoyed it.  After we got home, we hurriedly put the dogs back to their houses and then I went into the kitchen and started cutting up veggies for a veggie tray.  Then out the door in our mushing clothes and off to a nice gathering of friends and a Christmas sing-a-long.  A wonderful time.  Now time for bed.    I will post pics of the run tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment