Pages

Monday, December 2, 2013

NIght Run...Heat Wave up to -15 Degrees !

Great evening run with the dogs.   Took out a 9 dog team and headed over the other side of the highway and into the swamp.  27 mile run.  Passed a few teams on the way out and no issues.  Met two teams on the way back that I wish I hadn't encountered.  Not the best mannered dogs.

Tonight I made sure that I had a fully charged headlamp and my back up.  Last night I came in from a run on low beam, with the red light on....indicating that my headlamp could go out at any time.

After all the dogs were back at their houses, I tried out my new insulated gloves when I scooped the kennel. I was very happy with them and my hands stayed warm.  No dexterity, but you don't need much for shoveling poop!



No comments:

Post a Comment