Pages

Thursday, November 7, 2013

ALASKA BOUND

Well, after 3 flight cancelations I finally made this one.   As I was heading for the airport, I realized that I had left home without my laptop charger.  Ugh!  This has been my most challenging time just getting to Alaska.  After a brief hospitalization, my father'a life changed and so did mine.

He is now in assisted living and happily adjusted.  I couldn't leave without going through that adjustment phase with him.  And now, I am able to head north with a happy heart knowing that he is in a safe, loving environment, and one that he loves.  I am very grateful for the loving care that my father gets from the Chestnut Court staff.

The flight was half empty and I ended up with empty seats on either side of me !  SLEEP !

Bob was there to meet my flight at midnight, along with Buzz and the "princess" (Amber).  We arrived home about 3AM.

No comments:

Post a Comment