 |
| Bob with my team on a training run along the Parks Hwy |
Well, while I am scrubbing my deck, putting away the patio furniture, mowing the lawn and edging, clearing out the garage so that the car will have a home for the winter, running a load to the recycle and also to the Good Will, going through my dad's bills, and eating on the run. Bob is running my team. I want to switch places ! ! ! !
I can't wait to head back home to Willow. I even miss scooping dog poop. (hmmm....might have to give that one a bit more thought.) I miss the dog hugs and the kisses and hearing my team howl. I may have timed my return just right...I think that the monsoons are over. : )
Jan, we all want to know, are you living your dream again back in alaska yet. I'm sure you have been crazy busy getting ready to go. Can't wait to hear about the new guys that will be getting you safely to Nome. Fill us in when you can. Safe travels!
ReplyDeleteAmy
Amy, I am dreaming of living my dream back in Alaska. This truly has been crazy trying to leave. I wasn't prepared for the needs of my father and his stay at the hospital really set him back. I think that we have things pretty well under control now.
ReplyDeleteI will have to give you a report on the new dogs to the team. They are doing great and I can't wait to get up there and take care of them and get to know them better. Some of the dogs I already know from the kennel, but they weren't on my team.