Pages

Friday, September 7, 2012

RUNNING IN THE RAIN...

Got good feedback from Bob.   He took out 10 of my dogs for a 4 wheeler run.  They did great...ran "like a clock".   Like always, they are raring to go.   I just wish that I was there driving them.  We will have a great training season ahead of us.   I can't wait to get back up to stay.  

Still working towards a return date.  Have so much still to get done.   My first priority is my father.  We are getting everything in place for him for when I head north.   Again, I have to thank Jackie and Doris so much for the loving care that they continue to give my dad.  I could not even think of leaving if we didn't have them in our lives.   The fabulous part is that my time away from home is fall/winter and that is when my brother is home.  I am able to pass to him my caregiver roll.   Once back in Alaska, we are in communication daily unless I am on a race.  Thank goodness for cell phones.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment