Fantastic run Jan! You've been a true inspiration to so many of us! Looking forward to what I hope will be an appearance in Edmonds one of these days--can't wait to hear more about this fabulous adventure. Thanks for sharing with us....you are absolutely amazing!
Congratulations! Your accomplishment is quite impressive. I am so glad to have followed your progress via Rick's FB and your Blog. Thanks for taking us all on this ride of a lifetime. A Fan in RI.
What an adventure! I was with you, in spirit, on this incredible journey. I only know you through your brother Rick's blog - but I was on board. You are one gutsy lady; your inspirational finish is helping me get started on my next personal goal. Thank you for sharing this emotional success via your blog. M
Jan, We kept you in our hearts and prayers as we tracked your progress along the trail. I kept reminding the kids of your goal to finish the race! And you did!! Congratulations! St. Matthew 4 th grade
GREAT JOB JAN! It was fun following your progress via emails alerts.
ReplyDeleteRight On Jan AND Your Dogs!!!! Thumbs Up Team!!!! Sure enjoyed following as well and very happy for ya
ReplyDeleteTravis Reed
CB,CO
All of us Edmonds Tigers are following you Jan. Way to go!
ReplyDeleteFred Shull
ESDAA
Way to go Jan. You have a big contingent of followers who have been cheering you on here from Everett. Glad to know you and your team arrived safely.
ReplyDeleteTim & Kathy Tobin
Fantastic run Jan! You've been a true inspiration to so many of us! Looking forward to what I hope will be an appearance in Edmonds one of these days--can't wait to hear more about this fabulous adventure. Thanks for sharing with us....you are absolutely amazing!
ReplyDeleteAll is well back here at the house in Edmonds Jan. What an accomplishement, you'vea ccomplished your dream. We're proud of you. Dave
ReplyDeleteJan and dogs. . . you are an inspiration to all us ladies that we can still pursue our dreams at any age. You go, girl!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! Your accomplishment is quite impressive. I am so glad to have followed your progress via Rick's FB and your Blog. Thanks for taking us all on this ride of a lifetime. A Fan in
ReplyDeleteRI.
What an adventure! I was with you, in spirit, on this incredible journey. I only know you through your brother Rick's blog - but I was on board. You are one gutsy lady; your inspirational finish is helping me get started on my next personal goal. Thank you for sharing this emotional success via your blog. M
ReplyDeleteWonderful accomplishment! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteJan, We kept you in our hearts and prayers as we tracked your progress along the trail. I kept reminding the kids of your goal to finish the race! And you did!! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteSt. Matthew 4 th grade